Support your local Citizens Advice centre
We need your help!
Each year our Citizens Advice centres need to raise many £1,000s to continue to provide much needed support to Surrey residents. We rely on your donations and involvement to improve peoples lives and the society we live in.
How can you get involved?
Your support is vital to assuring the future of your Citizens Advice local service.
Be a Fundraiser
We always need new volunteers for fundraising; as a Fundraiser you will play a central role in our work by:
- Working with us to meet fundraising objectives.
- Helping with research into fund raising opportunities.
- Organising fund raising events.
- Helping with fundraising applications.
- Preparing presentations to potential funders.
- Providing support to any fundraising group, such as local Friend’s organisations.